OT: Anyone interested in a JVC (IO Data) SRDVD-100U?

Barry Roberts blr at robertsr.us
Fri Feb 29 14:42:11 MST 2008

I've got one that I'm not using. Info here:

http://pro.jvc.com/prof/attributes/features.jsp?model_id=MDL101546&feature_id=01

I bought it in January, and I'm not very fond of it because I don't like
the uPNP client (compared to a mythfrontend), and it doesn't like
matroska files or h.264.  But it works with mythtv and is very lightly
used.

I finally got a PS3, so this had to come out of the entertainment center
to make room for it.

So if it's worth $150 to you, or if you want to make an offer, and
you're willing to pick it up in Orem, contact me off-list.

Barry