UDBUG Mail List

Brandon Stout bms at mscis.org
Wed Feb 27 23:24:20 MST 2008

I'm sending this to PLUG, UPHPU, GUBUG, and BYUUUG.  If someone could
send this on to other user groups that might have interest we at UDBUG
appreciate it.

I've decided to use Google Groups for the UDBUG mail list. It has
several features already in place, and it leaves me with one less thing
to manage on the server side.  If it doesn't work well, I'll probably go
with mailman - out of the mail list programs I tested, it's the one I'd
go with.  Perhaps we can write a database-driven mail list sometime as a
group, but I'm betting Google Groups will work well enough.  I sent an
invitation to myself so I could get the text from the invitation and
forward it.  I'll wait a few days and then start a topic about March's
meeting, so please join the mail list soon if you'd like to participate
in that discussion.  Now for the invitation:

You can accept this invitation by clicking the following URL:

http://groups.google.com/group/udbug/

Access to the group on the web requires a Google Account. If you don't
have a Google Account set up yet, you'll first need to create an account
before you can access the group. You can create an account at:

http://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount

Thank you all for your support.

Brandon Stout
http://udbug.org