Utopia Router

Chris Carey chris.carey at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 22:34:18 MST 2008

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 7:44 PM, Matt Bowler <matt at mattbowler.com> wrote:

>  So if I want wireless-N and a gigabit switch what would you recommend?
>  Maybe get the gl and gigabit switch or what?  Maybe time to move up to the
>  Linksys SoHo line like the RVS400 or the WRV200?

You may find a Routerboard (routerboard.com) that suits your needs.
You can get multi port ethernet (not sure about Giga), and wireless built in.
You can choose Debian or RouterOS for the OS.
Not as easy setup as a standard router, but a lot more fun if you're a tinkerer.

Checked reviews on the RVS4000 at Amazon.com, not looking so hot.