Seeking traffic shaping/transparent proxy solution

Carl Youngblood carl at youngbloods.org
Thu Feb 21 16:12:30 MST 2008

Actually, the APs I'm planning on using already use that OS.  I guess
you're saying they will already have the things I need then.  Here's
the problem though.  Since I'm using multiple APs, each of them will
have to download the content at least once before they cache it, hence
my desire to place a router further upstream that could handle all of
this once.