at killer?

Hans Fugal hans at fugal.net
Mon Feb 18 11:29:25 MST 2008

at has been giving me some grief[1], and I find myself wondering why I
fight it. For what I'm trying to accomplish, anyway, at has some serious
design flaws anyway.

I think it would be easy to write a little daemon that schedules jobs
and executes them at precisely the requested time (instead of relying on
cron jobs like at). But I oughtn't reinvent the wheel. Is there an at
killer out there already?

1. http://pastebin.ca/908731

--
Hans Fugal ; http://hans.fugal.net