Missing key for apt-get

Charles Curley charlescurley at charlescurley.com
Mon Feb 18 10:59:13 MST 2008

I get the following email from one of my machines:

W: GPG error: http://phoenix.localdomain gutsy Release: The following
signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not
available: NO_PUBKEY 58403026387EE263

How do I determine go about fixing this? Running "apt-get update" does
not solve it.

It looks like apt keeps some keys in /etc/apt. But running "gpg
--homedir . --list-keys" in that directory does not list any keys.