Sendmail Redirection

Jeff Anderson jefferya at programmerq.net
Thu Feb 14 20:11:34 MST 2008

I'm no expert with mail, but unless someone is aware of an option like
this, my guess is that you'd have to write your own MTA, and run it
somewhere else. Set up your regular mail server to forward all mail
through your custom MTA, and then have your own code do what you wish.
It could be as simple as blindly adding each received message to a
single mbox. It just needs to know some basic mail speak, and write to
the end of a file.

Jeff Anderson