Long-term very part-time linux management contract

Jonathan Duncan jonathan at bluesunhosting.com
Thu Feb 14 14:54:57 MST 2008

I have a contact who is looking for a Linux Admin guru that is willing
to spend at least 30 minutes a week checking on a Linux box that they
have in house.  Making sure it is working properly, log files are not
overflowing, security updates are applied, and all the appropriate
processes are running.

I turned this down because my plate is full.  If any of you would like
to pursue this,  let me know and I will put you in contact with my
client.

Regards,
Jonathan