February Meeting Update: Road Condition Advisory - Still On

Ryan Simpkins plug at ryansimpkins.com
Wed Feb 13 17:44:58 MST 2008

The roads are apparently looking pretty bad out there, so give yourself some
extra travel time. Matt Asay is unable to make it due to road conditions.
However, if the current conditions are maintained we still expect Jared Ottley
to present Alfresco to the group. It should be a shorter meeting than usual,
so we can use the rest of the time to talk or leave early to beat the snow.

We do have hot chocolate available. We'll see those who can make it there.

-Ryan