WPA enabled wireless in DSL.

Joshua Lutes huzzak at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 10:36:46 MST 2008

Hey guys, thanks for the suggestions.  I ran a live CD of Puppy Linux and
got the wireless working super easy peasy.  I am going to install it tonight
and hopefully not have too much trouble getting the rest of the
functionality back into it.  The wireless problem seemed intractable though,
and moving to another distro seems like a nice way to sidestep that.  I
actually did try Xubuntu but it was too big and slow at startup.  Puppy
Linux is twice the size of DSL, but that is still less than a hundred
megabytes and seems to load pretty quickly.  In conclusion, thanks a ton,
hopefully I won't have any more insurmountable issues.

Joshua