Postgrey Options

Stuart Jansen sjansen at
Tue Feb 12 13:10:26 MST 2008

On Tue, 2008-02-12 at 12:57 -0700, Hans Fugal wrote:
> Be sure to include an anti-spf voice in that presentation. Oh, and bring
> the asbestos...

Which is one reason I don't want to do the presentation. A couple years
ago I did the research and decided: no harm publishing an SPF record,
but not a good idea to use it for filtering. I _really_ don't want to
spend the time reloading the reasons into my limited mental storage
space though.

"English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark
allies, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose
grammar." -- Seen on IRC