Postgrey Options

Stuart Jansen sjansen at buscaluz.org
Tue Feb 12 13:10:26 MST 2008

On Tue, 2008-02-12 at 12:57 -0700, Hans Fugal wrote:
> Be sure to include an anti-spf voice in that presentation. Oh, and bring
> the asbestos...

Which is one reason I don't want to do the presentation. A couple years
ago I did the research and decided: no harm publishing an SPF record,
but not a good idea to use it for filtering. I _really_ don't want to
spend the time reloading the reasons into my limited mental storage
space though.

--
"English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark
allies, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose