Postgrey Options

Chris Carey chris.carey at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 07:58:23 MST 2008

What configuration options are you all using? I have the delay set to
1 minute (I believe the default is 5 minutes). Do you find that a
longer delay actually helps significantly more? From what I remember
in the documentation, the theory is that in that delay time, the
chances of the spamming source getting put on a blacklist increases.
This way, when the message finally makes it through, its finally on a
blacklist and spamassassin has a better chance of catching spam. Do
you find this to be the case?

--chris