SPAM CITY - Suggestions?

Shane Hathaway shane at hathawaymix.org
Mon Feb 11 23:51:53 MST 2008

Chris Carey wrote:
> On Feb 11, 2008 11:10 AM, Ryan Simpkins <plug at ryansimpkins.com> wrote:
>
>> http://ryansimpkins.com/spamgraph.png
>
> What software did you use to make this graph?

The dspam web interface produces that.

BTW now I feel dumb.  I've been getting 150 spams per day lately.  dspam
filters 99.6% of them, but other users on the same server haven't been
training as diligently as I have and they've been getting almost as
much.  Today I finally got around to turning on Postgrey... and now I
haven't seen a single spam get through, while the legit email has been
only slightly delayed.  I should have tried Postgrey a long time ago.

Shane