panel properties

Andres Gonzalez gonzo at agoralabs.com
Sat Feb 9 10:19:08 MST 2008

I am running gnome on Fedora Core 7. I right-clicked on the bottom
panel and clicked on "remove this panel" and it obeyed. I then
right-clicked on the top panel and clicked on "add a panel" and got
the panel at the bottom back again. However, this panel does not
receive any of my minimized windows. That is, when I minimize a
window, the bottom panel does not show that minimized window.
Consequently, I cannot maximize and window after I minimize it--it is
just gone.

Is there a property that I need to set on the new panel so that it
will receive my minimized windows?

Thanks,

-Andres