[OT] Re: HB 139 Meeting Today ?

Jake Pollmann jake.pollmann at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 15:03:02 MST 2008

On Feb 7, 2008 2:49 PM, Kyle Waters <unum at unum5.org> wrote:
> Chris Carey wrote:
> > Back maybe 20 years ago the first "Leisure Suit Larry" game from
> > Sierra came out.  In order to play the game, it would ask questions
> >
> I was about twelve at the time and it sometimes took me a couple of
> tries to get into the game....

The Leisure Suit Larry quiz is how I learned who Spiro Agnew was.  I
wasn't old enough to understand all of the nuances of the game, but I
(like Kyle) could play the game after a few guesses at the quiz.

I loved the Sierra *Quest games until they ditched the text command
interface with a point and click engine.

Jake