[OT] Re: HB 139 Meeting Today ?

Thad Van Ry thad at linuxnetadmin.com
Thu Feb 7 09:35:05 MST 2008

On Feb 7, 2008 9:27 AM, Nathan Blackham <kemotaha at gmail.com> wrote:
> So If I put up a page that they have to agree to that says, If you are a
> minor you can use it.  And they have to click ok, does that count as
> restricting access?

Why do people seem so reluctant to read the bill? It can be found here:
http://tinyurl.com/2mbwjl
The bill states the ways that age can be verified, currently it states
only viewing government issued ID or asking for credit card
information.
The bill is not that hard to understand and it's only 76 lines of
text. I recommend everyone read it before commenting on this thread.
Thad