linux motherboard with WiFi

Andres Gonzalez gonzo at agoralabs.com
Wed Feb 6 16:21:52 MST 2008

I am preparing for a new linux project and I need to purchase a
motherboard that supports the following:

Micro ATX size
Intel Core2 Duo
Video on motherboard
Wireless network interface
Firewire interface

The wireless network interface is essential. Obviously, the chipsets
used for the video and wireless interface must be ones that there are
linux drivers available.  If it also had a composite video interface
that would be ideal but not essential. All of the other specifics of
the motherboard like, SATA, chipset, amount of RAM, number of USB,
etc, are of lesser importance to me.

Anybody here know of such a motherboard?

Thanks,

-Andres