Bacula consultant needed

Doran L. Barton fozz at iodynamics.com
Tue Feb 5 22:19:58 MST 2008

Hey. I'm looking for someone who knows Bacula pretty well who can spend
some time (4+ hours) with a guy who works for me, show him some best
practices, and help construct a new, more robust backup policy. If you or
someone you know is the person, let me know.

Thanks!

--
fozz at iodynamics.com is Doran L. "Fozz" Barton
 "It is strictly forbidden on our black forest camping site that people of