[OT] Spectacles

Andrew Jorgensen andrew.jorgensen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 16:52:09 MST 2008

On Feb 5, 2008 4:17 PM, Hans Fugal <hans at fugal.net> wrote:
> [...] But more importantly, I just didn't feel I could see the screen as well.

I had the exact same experience with soft contacts.  My most recent
doctor led me to believe that my hard contacts force my eyes into a
more spherical shape to correct some of my astigmatism.  Most people
can't stand to wear hard contacts though - I'm happy with mine.
Anyway if you've got enough astigmatism and / or can't stand to wear
hard contacts then you're stuck with glasses.

I get headaches when I wear glasses, hopefully just from the chromatic
aberrations I mentioned earlier.