[OT] Spectacles

smorrey at gmail.com smorrey at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 16:42:04 MST 2008

First off make sure you see an ophthalmologist or optometrist.  Opticians won't work out so well.
Additionally make sure they fully dialate your pupils.  Then when asked a or b be completely honest.  Don't try to make your eyes focus.  If you can't see it right away then you can't see it at all.  Another thing to do is to sleep well the night before the test and eat normally furthermore avoid any and alll stimulants.  If you do this the doctor will be able to quickly and accurately diagnose you and will give not only a good prescription but will be able to diagnose the entire health of the eye.

Sincerely
Steve
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile