[OT] Vision correction surgery

Andrew Jorgensen andrew.jorgensen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 08:19:50 MST 2008

On 2/4/08, Gabriel Gunderson <gabe at gundy.org> wrote:
> (...) I'm don't really like my glasses and I stopped
> wearing contacts almost a decade ago because looking at a monitor made
> my eyes dry and itchy.

You may want to consider trying contacts again.  They've improved some
over the last 10 years.  Also surgery sometimes gets you only part way
there and you may end up wearing contacts anyway.  I tried a pair of
Acuvue Oasis a while back (I normally wear RGPs) and they were very
comfortable, even after sleeping in them (which you can do without
cleaning as much as a week).  Your eye doctor will probably give you a
pair to try for free.