[OT] Vision correction surgery

Dave Stevenson dnstevenson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 21:33:07 MST 2008

On Feb 4, 2008 3:07 PM, Gabriel Gunderson <gabe at gundy.org> wrote:

> I thought I might see if anyone on the list has done their homework on
> vision correction surgery.  Like most of you, my eves are a very
> important part of my livelihood.  I can't get much done without being
> able to see the display :)

I had mine done waaaay back in 2000.  I was an 850 in one eye, and 810 in
the other (thats pretty blind).  Now I see pretty good - I'd estimate maybe
20/25 or so.

 My surgery was done at a place in Midvale that is no longer there.   I
didn't have any major problems - just some bluriness for a couple of months
and some dryness... nothing that pockets full of eye-drops didn't solve.

Dave
http://www.silverrack.com