Project Planning Software

Hill, Greg grhill at corp.untd.com
Mon Feb 4 13:21:13 MST 2008

> On Mon, 2008-02-04 at 11:49 -0700, William Attwood wrote:
> > Hey Roberto, it's been awhile.  By cross-posting, I'm assuming you
mean
> > posting the same message to more than one user group; am I correct?
>
> Correct. Please don't.

It's odd.  I've been on the list for 2 years or so.  This week is the
first time I recall anyone caring about this, and I've seen plenty of
cross-posted emails from a lot of different people.  Why is this a big
deal?  It's pretty common in message boards where there's a crossover
audience.  Most mailing list etiquette makes little sense to me, but
this has to be the one that makes the least sense.

Greg