OpenID Down the Drain ?

Charles Curley charlescurley at
Mon Feb 4 06:05:05 MST 2008

On Sun, Feb 03, 2008 at 05:38:32AM -0700, Layne R. Sunderlin wrote:
> This looks like an OpenID killer to me.  I wouldn't trust Micro$oft with my
> info.
> Microsoft bids $45 billion for Yahoo

MiYahoo's future rests with open source and courage
Out Googling Google on bespoke scale
By Ashlee Vance in Mountain View
Published Sunday 3rd February 2008 01:21 GMT

Comment Should Microsoft's bid for Yahoo! go through, the combined
company would face one very major infrastructure question - how far is
it willing to go in the war against Google?