smaller Apache

Jason Hall jayce at lug-nut.com
Sat Feb 2 14:24:46 MST 2008

On Feb 2, 2008 2:16 PM, Andres Gonzalez <gonzo at agoralabs.com> wrote:

> I guess I can have Apache running on this app but I think that is a
> bit overkill.  Anything smaller??

in an embedded environment, while you could get apache pretty small, there
would be better tools for the job.  There are quite a few lightweight to
ultra-lightweight webservers that might be better, but likely if this is
just your single app, there could be webserver libraries in whatever
language you are already in that could fit your need.

I'm an apache junkie, but given your description, it's not the best tool for
the job.
--
Jayce^