smaller Apache

Andres Gonzalez gonzo at agoralabs.com
Sat Feb 2 14:16:02 MST 2008

I am designing an embedded linux application. I want the human
interface to this app to be a browser so the user can configure the
application using a browser--like my Linksys wireless router.

Is there a smaller version of Apache out there that I could use for
this?  I am thinking that I need something like Apache to serve the
html configuration pages but that is all I really need. I think the
only thing I really need is to be able to serve regular html (text
with some graphics).

I guess I can have Apache running on this app but I think that is a
bit overkill.  Anything smaller??

Thanks,

-Andres