HB 139 Meeting Today ?

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 10:49:18 MST 2008

> Any updates for those of us who didn't attend?
>
> -Chad

Chad,

We at the UTOSF attempted to record it and stream it.  Unfortunately,
our timing was poor and we were ill prepared to accomplish a really
good recording.  Much effort was put into this, but we needed a better
technological solutin to record perfectly.

We do have the audio here and are working to improve the quality, and
even though its not ideal, you should still be able to hear it well
enough to get the gist.  Give me afew more days with it and I'll see
what I can do.

As far as the meeting goes, I think for this legislative session,
there will be no action, but that's an opinion only.  We'll have to
see what directino Rep Daw goes.

Cheers,

Clint