ETMG-17" Sun CRT

Stuart Jansen sjansen at buscaluz.org
Tue Dec 30 17:36:33 MST 2008

On Tue, 2008-12-30 at 16:59 -0700, Tim Morris wrote:
> I haven't posted much on the list over the years I've lurked, and I'm
> not sure what the current feeling is toward posting equipment offers
> on the list.  My apologies in advance.

You want to give away computer equipment and you're afraid we'll get
upset?

Maybe you're right... Perhaps we'll soon consider giving someone a CRT
to be as rude as locking them in a room and making them learn why they
should support Ron Paul's plan to use emacs to top post replies to the
list.

--
When you tell me I should give proprietary software a fair technical
evaluation because its features are so nice, what you are actually doing