ETMG-Dell PowerEdge 2300

Tim Morris tdmorris at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 17:36:39 MST 2008

EveryThing Must Go - II

I have a Dell PowerEdge 2300:
450 MHz Pentium III Proc (possibly dual proc)
1 GB RAM (ECC SDRAM)
2 10/100 NICs
Floppy & CD-ROM
8GB and 4GB SCSI Ultra2-LVD Drives (DBAN'd - no OS)

I have a Dell PowerEdge 2300:
450 MHz Pentium III Proc (possibly dual proc)
2 GB RAM (ECC SDRAM)
2 10/100 NICs
Floppy & CD-ROM
8GB and 4GB SCSI Ultra 2 Drives (DBAN'd - no OS)
This needs some firmware updates.

Quick search on Ebay shows 1GB of ECC SDRAM is probably worth $15.
I don't have time to bother with selling it.

You want either or both of these, come pick them up.  If you want to
pay something for them - that's up to you.

Contact me off the list if you're interested in any of this.  These
are going to the DI or dump if no interest is expressed in the next
few days.

I live in Lehi - if that's a factor in your decision making.

--
Tim