[OT] lazy website software

Josh Coates jcoates at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 17:00:15 MST 2008

> maybe they fixed it - that was a month ago or so.  i'll go check it out and
> let you know what i find...

so fwiw, i've decided google sites sucks.  at least, it wont work for what i
want it to be, which is an easy to build and maintain website.

basically, the big problem is that the footer is non-customizable, and is
perma-fixed to a google sites footer, which makes me sad inside.  if google
would just let me build the site i want to build, it'd be nice.  instead,
it's like a geosites model (albeigt toned down.)  bleh.