How to Tell if Postfix Is Using Postgrey?

Charles Curley charlescurley at charlescurley.com
Tue Dec 16 20:59:40 MST 2008

I get my email onto my home computer via fetchmail and imap. So I
guess the first question is, will greylisting on my computer do me any
good? I don't know if my WSP greylists or not.

I've installed postfix and postgrey on an Ubuntu 8.10 box. I set it up
per
http://www.debuntu.org/postfix-and-postgrey-a-proactive-approach-to-spam-filtering.
Postgrey is running, and lsof indicates it has a socket out there. I
don't see that socket listed in postfix' output. How do I tell if
postfix is using postgrey?