What gets you out to a PLUG meeting?

Barry Roberts blr at robertsr.us
Sun Dec 14 10:35:21 MST 2008

Charles Curley wrote:
>> - Git, mercurial, etc.
>>

> Yes, something on git. Especially where your prior exprience with CVS,
> subversion, et al. is misleading. git is full of such land mines.

I switched a few groups over to git (from CVS) earlier this year.  I've
even done some minor hacking on git-gui and git-cola.  I don't claim to
understand the innards of git, but I've got a fair amount of experience
doing tech support for Windows and Linux git users.  I could present
"Resistance is Futile: Use Git" if there's interest.

Barry