What gets you out to a PLUG meeting?

Wade Preston Shearer lists at wadeshearer.com
Sat Dec 13 21:11:36 MST 2008

On 13 Dec 2008, at 19:47, Ben Reece wrote:

>> One of the questions that came up was would you be more likely to
>> show up
>> to a PLUG meeting if some of the meetings were held during business
>> hours.
>
> Definitely.  My work time is flexible, my evenings less so.  I think
> you'd
> probably get a different group of people than in the evenings.

I'm surprised that no one has thought of or at least suggested that
before, Ben. That's genius. I haven't been to a user group meeting in
nearly three years because I have children now. I would love to attend
a meeting during my lunch break however. The only obstacle I see with
lunch meetings is that people would only be able to make it if it was
relatively close.