[OT] lazy website software

Jason Hall jayce at lug-nut.com
Thu Dec 11 11:58:38 MST 2008

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 11:45 AM, Josh Coates <jcoates at gmail.com> wrote:
> yeah, i thought google had a solution - but i dont *think* they do.  i
> signed up and got instantly confused, redirected and sent between google
> sites, google page creator and google apps and back and forth and kept
> getting 404 errors on the website i created.  i paid my $10 to their domain
> registrar partner too thinking i could have mydomain.com hosted by google -
> it's sort of unclear if i can do that or not.
>
> maybe they fixed it - that was a month ago or so.  i'll go check it out and
> let you know what i find...

You can, a few years ago I switched some of my domains to use it, and
it works well.  You can pick and choose which services you want run
through google.

As for their registrar, you're just getting WWD (godaddy), actually at
a slight price increase :)  But you dont' need it through them

(sent via a google app domain)

--
Jayce^

The Cloud is my Platform