[OT] lazy website software

Josh Coates jcoates at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 11:45:33 MST 2008

> I'm confused now.  All I want to know is whether I can have a Google
> Site that is transparently under my own domain name.

yeah, i thought google had a solution - but i dont *think* they do.  i
signed up and got instantly confused, redirected and sent between google
sites, google page creator and google apps and back and forth and kept
getting 404 errors on the website i created.  i paid my $10 to their domain
registrar partner too thinking i could have mydomain.com hosted by google -
it's sort of unclear if i can do that or not.

maybe they fixed it - that was a month ago or so.  i'll go check it out and
let you know what i find...