What gets you out to a PLUG meeting?

Nicholas Leippe nick at leippe.com
Thu Dec 11 11:24:50 MST 2008

On Thursday 11 December 2008 11:04:01 am William Attwood wrote:
> Thanks, Aaron.  We should get you signed up for one of the upcoming events.
> Another idea is to hand out a Cheat Sheet with items that are being
> discussed, and examples.  Maybe, for Bind, there can be a printout of the
> different configuration options and their meanings/options, that way after
> the meeting, someone can reflect back on it as they come up to speed.
>
> We may talk to local print shops and see if we can get donations of binders
> and printed documents to hand out.

Why bother killing trees. We already have a distribution method--the mailing
list--just send out notes/urls to the list before/after the meeting. This way,
the few who actually want a hard copy can print it themself. Otherwise, I
imagine most of the hard copies would get dust binned on the way home.