[OT] What gets you out to a PLUG meeting?

William Attwood wattwood at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 11:13:26 MST 2008

I found that even though Omniture offered the XBox 360 and Rock Band, barely
anyone would go in and use it.  Seems like gaming is more for those who know
one another; when we go to meetings, some of us don't know others.  It might
work to do a little bit of a social time before the meeting goes on; instead
of telling your name and what you do, actually network for 30 minutes and
get to know people.
-Will