What gets you out to a PLUG meeting?

William Attwood wattwood at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 11:04:01 MST 2008

Thanks, Aaron.  We should get you signed up for one of the upcoming events.
Another idea is to hand out a Cheat Sheet with items that are being
discussed, and examples.  Maybe, for Bind, there can be a printout of the
different configuration options and their meanings/options, that way after
the meeting, someone can reflect back on it as they come up to speed.

We may talk to local print shops and see if we can get donations of binders
and printed documents to hand out.

.02

-Will