[OT] What gets you out to a PLUG meeting?

Doran L. Barton fozz at iodynamics.com
Thu Dec 11 10:35:19 MST 2008

On Thursday 11 December 2008 10:05:31 Stuart Jansen wrote:
> What type of food is most likely to induce you to attend meetings? Are
> you one of those boring people who wants pizza? Or are you wise enough
> to recognize the superiority of cookies and warm milk?

I imagine there's a certain portion of the pseudo-membership that would be
attracted to gaming-related events. Would a meeting about Linux as a gaming
client/server/platform be attractive? Would more people come to other meetings
if they were followed by an hour or two of geek-vs-geek gaming? :)

--
Doran L. "Fozz" Barton <fozz at iodynamics.com>
Open-source developer, sysadmin, consultant, and all-around geeky dude