where to store report info

William Attwood wattwood at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 23:16:57 MST 2008

Hmmm, if you want, you can do partitioning of that table, so it can grow
larger and respond faster.  The functionality is available in MySQl 5.1+.
I would recommend normalizing the data a bit more; a single table for all
clocking in and out, with a FK to a type of clock-in/out, and a FK to the
table (project, etc).

There are a few options.  How large is your table (rows, and physical size)?
 It may just be that you're using a server that isn't up to par with what
you need.  Hardware is cheap.

-Will