[OT] Looney Labs Coupon

Eric Wald eswald at brainshell.org
Tue Dec 9 20:45:46 MST 2008

While I hesitate to interrupt the politics and job announcements
with yet another non-tech topic, it seems I can't be the only game
geek on the list.  So, in the spirit of "We get what we promote,"[1]
I offer Kristin Looney's announcement of a discount on potential
Christmas gifts:

Looney Labs is looking for Geeks who are looking for Gifts!

To promote the arrival of Fluxx 4.0, as well as the recent release of
Monty Python Fluxx, Looney Labs is offering a $5 discount to new customers
for a very limited time.  This Coupon Code expires on Dec 20th 2008.

Monty Python Fluxx: <http://wunderland.com/LooneyLabs/Fluxx/MontyPython/>
Fluxx 4.0: <http://wunderland.com/LooneyLabs/Fluxx/Version4/>
Pink Treehouse: <http://wunderland.com/icehouse/Treehouse/Pink/>
Geek Testimonials: <http://looneylabs.com/OurGames/geekgames.html>

$5 off (enter coupon code MPFFG5) - at http://store.looneylabs.com
Coupon is for new customers - one coupon per person, one coupon per order.

Looney Labs offers 38 games/accessories under $20 - shop online today!

I personally recommend Treehouse or Zombie Fluxx,
particularly since my wife will still play them with me.

- Eric

[1] Seth Godin: <http://bit.ly/hGvi>