[OT] Ameros will clog the tubes - was Re: Network Neutrality

Andy Bradford amb-plugg at bradfords.org
Sat Dec 6 11:46:12 MST 2008

Thus said Von Fugal on Sat, 06 Dec 2008 09:22:14 MST:

> Inflation  (by government)  is  even more  distasteful than  taxation,
> because it is at least as distasteful as any taxation, but the tasters
> are future generations.

Yes, I meant politically distasteful to  those in office. They know that
it would be political suicide to call for more taxes; sometimes I wonder
whether or not they know that using the printing press is more damaging?
I would like to give them the benefit of the doubt of being economically
challenged...

Andy
 11:46am  up 38 min,  1 user,  load average: 1.15, 1.19, 1.10