[OT] Ameros will clog the tubes - was Re: Network Neutrality

Andy Bradford amb-plugg at bradfords.org
Sat Dec 6 00:47:22 MST 2008

Thus said Charles Curley on Fri, 05 Dec 2008 21:56:21 MST:

> A lot of  Austrian economists are to  be found, not on  campus, but on
> Wall  St.  making  money  with investments,  Alan  Greenspan  formerly
> being an  example. Peter  Schiff is another.  Walter Block,  at Loyola
> University in New Orleans, is an excellent counter example.

I would  hardly call Alan Greenspan  an Austrian Economist. He  may have
been at one point  in time, very close to that school  of thought, but I
believe he strayed from that a long time ago. And with respect to Walter
Block, while he may not be successful financially speaking, he sure does
make up for it in the press...

Andy
 12:47am  up  4:18,  1 user,  load average: 1.00, 1.00, 1.00