[OT] Ameros will clog the tubes - was Re: Network Neutrality

Andy Bradford amb-plugg at bradfords.org
Fri Dec 5 22:16:46 MST 2008

Thus said Von Fugal on Fri, 05 Dec 2008 11:39:59 MST:

> I'm  not  at all  surprised  that's  what  is  taught. But  that's  my
> conspiracy side coming in, so I'll be quiet now. ;)

It's no conspiracy really that government (and hence government schools;
which oddly enough doesn't apply to BYU) favors a school of thought that
allows for an inflationary monetary policy. What I find ironic about the
whole situation  is that the  Federal Reserve is tasked  with ``fighting
inflation,''  which  is  caused  by  none  other  than  Federal  Reserve
policies.

Andy
 10:16pm  up  1:47,  1 user,  load average: 1.00, 1.00, 0.98