wikis!

Barry Roberts blr at robertsr.us
Fri Dec 5 16:53:24 MST 2008

   On 12/05/2008 01:53 PM, Levi Pearson wrote:

On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 1:36 PM, Wade Preston Shearer
[1]<lists at wadeshearer.com> wrote:

On 5 Dec 2008, at 13:18, Stuart Jansen wrote:

I know it's aiming low, but seriously. If you can't find any pros for
using a wiki you either aren't trying very hard, or have never worked on
a team.

Great point. I retract my post and replace it with this:

Why use a wiki when there are so many better options for collaboration
and/or group content management?

Because they are dead simple to learn and use.

   Along those lines, does anyone know of an easy-to-use wiki that lets
   you upload/update files over webdav?