wikis!

Andrew McNabb amcnabb at mcnabbs.org
Fri Dec 5 14:47:32 MST 2008

On Fri, Dec 05, 2008 at 01:18:28PM -0700, Peter McNabb wrote:

> Since you brought it up, I'll toss out a link for one of Andrew McNabb's
> projects, smug ("smugly superior to wikis"):
>
> http://www.mcnabbs.org/andrew/smug/

And by the way, if any of you web programmer types want to help out, we
have tons of great things to work on.  Send me an email or join the Smug
mailing list if you're curious.  We've had several members of the UUG
and PLUG that have made some great contributions.

--
Andrew McNabb
http://www.mcnabbs.org/andrew/