[OT] Ameros will clog the tubes - was Re: Network Neutrality

Von Fugal von at fugal.net
Fri Dec 5 11:46:42 MST 2008

<quote name="Daniel C." date="Fri,  5 Dec 2008 at 13:35 -0500">
> On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 1:02 PM, Von Fugal <von at fugal.net> wrote:
> > Well, a proponent for inflation then. Then by necessity you must oppose
> > gold. And I guess your reasons for proposing inflation are different
> > then some others have been.
>
> Actually all I've meant to do is say "This is what I was taught, is that wrong?"
I sincerely desire merely to teach here, and to learn myself. I know I
get a little indignant at times, and I know it's something I need to
work on. Be patient with me, I'm trying. I've really enjoyed so far my
back and forth discussion with Nicholas.

If I'm getting out of hand, perhaps some of you can write me a kind note
reminding me of my own goal, to chill and teach and learn. And please
don't fan the flames for I'm highly flammable! :)

Von Fugal
--
Government is a disease that masquerades as its own cure
-- Robert Lefevre