[OT] Ameros will clog the tubes - was Re: Network Neutrality

Von Fugal von at fugal.net
Fri Dec 5 11:39:59 MST 2008

<quote name="Daniel C." date="Fri,  5 Dec 2008 at 13:35 -0500">
> On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 1:02 PM, Von Fugal <von at fugal.net> wrote:
> > Well, a proponent for inflation then. Then by necessity you must oppose
> > gold. And I guess your reasons for proposing inflation are different
> > then some others have been.
>
> Actually all I've meant to do is say "This is what I was taught, is that wrong?"
>
> Although since I learned it at the Good Lord's Own School, BYU, I
> can't imagine it could be anything other than divinely inspired truth,
> wisdom and light.
I hope you're joking, cause I'm laughing. lol in fact.
I'm not at all surprised that's what is taught. But that's my conspiracy
side coming in, so I'll be quiet now. ;)

Von Fugal
--
Government is a disease that masquerades as its own cure
-- Robert Lefevre