[OT] Ameros will clog the tubes - was Re: Network Neutrality

Von Fugal von at fugal.net
Fri Dec 5 11:02:07 MST 2008

<quote name="Daniel C." date="Fri,  5 Dec 2008 at 11:55 -0500">
> On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 11:26 AM, Von Fugal <von at fugal.net> wrote:
> > You opponents of gold talk about how fiat helps poverty, now here you're
> > contempting the poor and saying we don't have to be fair to them! You
> > talk about keeping up with inflation. Why does there have to be
> > inflation for people to keep up with? Why would no inflation be
> > detrimental? You can say how you deal with inflation, and that only
> > 'some' people will be hurt by it, but that's still not an argument FOR
> > it.
>
> I'm not an opponent of a gold standard, and I have never said anything
> about wanting to help out the poor.
Well, a proponent for inflation then. Then by necessity you must oppose
gold. And I guess your reasons for proposing inflation are different
then some others have been.

Von Fugal
--
Government is a disease that masquerades as its own cure
-- Robert Lefevre