[OT] Ameros will clog the tubes - was Re: Network Neutrality

Andy Bradford amb-plugg at bradfords.org
Thu Dec 4 21:22:24 MST 2008

Thus said Michael Torrie on Thu, 04 Dec 2008 10:18:23 MST:

> As  for the  fallacy  of returning  to the  Gold  standard because  it
> somehow makes our  currency worth something, we'll leave  that one for
> another day. :)

If  you  really  want  to  know  one of  the  best  reasons,  read  Alan
Greenspan's very own words on the topic:

http://www.constitution.org/mon/greenspan_gold.htm

I'll give you a  hint... it has nothing to do with  having a currency be
worth something;  worth being a  subjective term, after all,  could mean
anything.

Andy
  9:22pm  up  3:22,  2 users,  load average: 1.08, 1.12, 1.16